Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Going back to work.... just in time for the cold...AND IM SO HAPPY!

Well it looks like I’ll be going back to work Monday!  This is great news because it means Viola is recovering SO well.  That have taken her off the Lasik (thank god I was going thru diapers like nobody business) but she is still taking the iron twice a day…We need those new red blood cells to be PERFECT!  The hole is closed and the tissue is already in place of the patch (i.e..raingear for my phone peeps!!  LOL).  Now her value, it still is leaking the same amount (no more, no less).  So this is a sit back and watch item.  But Dr. Fethke said the hole was the “cause” and now that it is gone it has a good chance of repairing itself.

So I officially called my FMLA and said I’m returning to work!  But my FMLA case is still open (this is why I wanted to save a vacation day or two…but the rules don’t allow for it(silly rule, but I just have to cross my fingers for a month!)  It’s gonna be hard to try and get her back into a routine, she was sleeping thru the night again for a week, but she is back to waking up at 2am again!  UGH!  And yes….she is SPOILED now!  She is sleeping in the bed once she wakes up from the crib, but I cant stand to see her cry after all she has been thru….That is the next BAD HABIT to break!  I gonna be tired these next few weeks but its all worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy Viola is doing so well that you get to go back to work. I am sure it is a mixed blessing.

    I awarded you the HeartFelt Blogger Award because I love your blog and you are so willing to share everything you are going through with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news!!!!! Kathy and Pat

    ReplyDelete