Monday, August 24, 2009

Today I got to speak with someone from Dr. Weinstein (Her Surgeon) office. Her surgery is scheduled for 7:00am Oct. 14. We have to be there at 6am. The earlier the better (since I will not sleep the night before). We also reviewed all the insurance info and basic pre-op info. She has an EKG scheduled on September 8 and a follow up Sept 12. Her pre-op for her surgery is scheduled for Sept 25. Poor girl has alot of doctors appointments coming up, so Im spoiling her like crazy. Right now she is running around the house in her walker. She is planning just to relax this weekend at home with mom and dad. And the weekend after that she is going to see lots of family at her cousin Julian's off to the army party. Im sure she will have a blast! Thats all the updates I have for now.......

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you have to go through all of this, I'm sure it is so stressful! When I had my ASD surgery, I stayed at a hotel the night before, and it made things so much easier the morning of the surgery. I don't know if this would work for you, but it did help some of the stress the day of the surgery. Everything is going to go great and Viola is going to be fine! You are in my thoughts! Kate

    ReplyDelete