Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Echo Appointment

Today Viola had another ECHO. I was at the doctors for about 2 hours! They just wanted to make sure they got every picture they needed. We are meeting with her doctor this Saturday to discuss these pics. They also gave Viola a teddy bear for being such a good patient. It helps they play Elmo in the office while they do test.

Also want to say, if your sick, DONT come over!!!! I think I have stressed to everyone already, but if you are sick, I will ask you to leave! If your kids are sick...DONT come over. If anyone in your house is sick...DONT come over! Im not trying to be rude, but I cant say this enough. She can not get sick before this surgery so PLEASE dont make me be nasty (Or nastier...LOL).

On a side note...I HATE SEARS. I took the whole day off today b/c they were supposed to be here this afternoon to fix my stove. Instead they call me while I'm at the doctors saying the tech has to come now or I will need to reschedule. I could have took a 1/2 day and saved myself the pay for when Im on FMLA! So FYI....Im still without an OVEN! Sorry just needed to vent!

Thank all for now...more on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment