Friday, September 18, 2009

NON important update....

Just testing..this should also now be updating my facebook feed as well.....
Excited to spend the weekend at home with Viola! Still getting ready for her big day. The most important thing is she goes into the surgery healthy. Good news is she IS gaining weight! We are planning a late 1 birthday party/recovery party for Viola. It wont be as big as last summers party b/c Jay & I will be out of work taking care of Viola, so we are trying to keep it small. Thinking of renting a firehouse or hall (with a bar of course!!) But just cause she is having surgery, she still deserves a first birthday party! Im also still trying to find website about The Kristen Elise Tramm Memorial Fund that gave Viola the bear. The doctor could not say enough nice things about the Mother. In fact he told me when they move to the new location they will be honoring her daughter by naming the parents resource room after her. I am looking to see if they have a link for donations. I will post if I can find it. Thanks again everyone for your emails!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say how strong I think you are and positive. And that is what makes a difference. Keep the faith and know that everything will turn out okay. You have a beautiful little girl and are truly blessed. I am praying for you and I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete