Saturday, October 17, 2009

Daddys turn....nap time

Well it looks like we might be staying for the whole weekend now. Viola just isn't eating and she has fluid in her lungs. Right now we r still in the ICU. We were told we should be going to infant care today (but they will decide that I guess!). I should not complain because the bed isn't so bad but boy I would love to be in my own home. Viola is way more uncomfortable then me so like I said I can't complain.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Lisa & Jay I know things seem to be hard, but leave it up to God, he will help all of you. Look how far she has come, in such a short time. My Dad wanted me to let you know that he has been lighting candles and praying for Viola, just like all of us. Hang in there, the best is yet to come.
    Love,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete