Thursday, October 15, 2009

So right now Viola is sleeping. She has started drinking formula too. Dr weinsten thinks we r going to leave in her chest tube just to be on the safe side. A note to visitors. Hours r between noon - 8pm. u MUST have a flu shot and must not be in contact with anyone who is sick or has a small cold. And we can not have so many people yet cause we r still in the icu (we can't take over like we did at nyack hospital!). Ha ha! Keep thinking good thoughts!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. The Top 5.23 reasons why I m sorry I cant visit.
    #. 23: I’m just sitting in my work truck (rounding up).
    #5: I have a very very important meeting to go to.
    #4: It hasn’t stop raining, so I couldn’t get my lunch at Subway.
    #3: How do you get out of Orange County?
    #2: My boss is still telling a story.

    And the #1 reason why I’m sorry I can’t come to visit…I spent my flu shot
    Money on a PONY!

    More best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in constant contact with sick people who have small minds. Guess I'm out.

    ReplyDelete