Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shots Today!

Today Viola had to get her next dose of Synagis and her last dose of flu.  She is not happy!  Poor thing got a total of three needles.  A little screaming but after that she was smiling.  Lets see if the RX company can get it right next month.

Can you believe it!  Viola will be ONE this Sunday!!!  Wow, time flies.  I remember the day so well.  My dad spent the whole day with me saying "Lisa, DONT go into labor while I'm here" over and over again, and that night I went into labor.  He missed it by a few hours!  It would have been so funny if I went into labor while he was here..He would have called 911 and left me--HAHAHA!  Anyways...

Happy First Birthday Viola!

7 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday Viola!!! What a wonderful day it will be.

    Good luck with the insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Viola!!!! Karen & Greg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st Birthday Viola!!!!! Kathy and Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1st Birthday Viola.
    Love,
    Tracy, Brian and Haley W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1st Birthday Viola!!!
    Cathy,Bob and Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy first Viola many happy more
    Brian Mcp

    ReplyDelete