Saturday, October 10, 2009

Packing for the Big Day! Need Ideas...

Viola can be in the hospital anywhere from 3-7 days!  I am packing now...any ideas???  I did bring some of her favorite foods (anything squash!)  A toy or 2 for Viola and her blanket.  A few pairs of sweats and tees for me & Julio.  Viola has clothes that button in the front because she will not be able to lift her arms over her head.  Toiletries, dice and a deck of cards (the good luck deck!)...anyone else have any ideas what to bring?  My nerves are blocking me from thinking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog from Baby Center, my baby Kendall is having the same surgery on the 29th of October in Atlanta. I asked for tips on BBC as well.

    Glad to find your blog and be able to follow your journey.

    Heather Skitt
    (skittlesKD)

    Lots of prayers for you and Viola!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather...I will be praying for you as well!

    ReplyDelete