Monday, October 26, 2009

More "Insurance" Issues....

Well Viola is due for another Synagis shot (these are every 28 days) and I get a call from the RX company that I will owe them 2K!  I called my insurance company who said this is approved why are they charging you...and I said "I DONT KNOW..they said YOU said to charge me..."   3 hours later it seems to be resolved.  Cant blame BCBS, its the company that is sending the meds to my docotrs office.  So this week she will be getting her 2nd Synagis shot, her flu shot and her stitches from her chest tube pulled out.  Poor girl, such a busy week for her!  She needs a break away from doctors!

On another note, sad news for another heart family.  Baby Aiden lost his amazing fight after 15 hard days of life.  His story can be read here: http://www.babyaidensjourney.com/.  RIP Aiden, you have no idea how many lives you have touched!

2 comments:

  1. Man...crazy insurance information. Like we don't have enough to deal with! I am hoping not to run into the same issues as I was told Hope would need the Synagis shots too. And to add that to the other insurance stuff that is coming in...YUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Viola, hope she does get a much needed break from doctors soon. And yes, insurance stuff is a headache, hope things get resolved for you. Heart hugs ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete