Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Time....

Viola's surgery (as all of you already know) will be tomorrow at 7am.  The surgery will be about approx 5 hours long.  The doctor has told us they are coming to brief us every hour.  Thank you to everyone who has called & emailed.  Sorry If we didnt get back to everyone, but as you can imagine we are overwhelmed.  A special thank you to all the other heart moms & dads who are going thru or have already been thru this.  I am as prepared as Im going to be because of them.  I will be updating this blog from my phone tomorrow, please check this site for updates.  Since we have such a HUGE family, this saves us from typing emails to everyone on our phone.  Again thank you to everyone who has been praying for Viola.  Here we go...........

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you, Viola and her surgeon the best. Viola will be added to my prayers, she is such a doll! will be checking for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be checking for updates. You all are in my prayers and I will be praying like crazy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know i will be thinking about you all,lots of love aunt bev

    ReplyDelete